Dec 24, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Merry Christmas Paul Pierce, the league would like a $15,000 check.
Pierce was ejected Monday night for the above clothesline of Indiana’s George Hill, what was clearly a frustration foul. It was the right call. Now the league has come down with a $15,000 fine to boot.
Plus Santa is bringing him a lump of coal.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 31
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 55
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4