Dec 24, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Merry Christmas Paul Pierce, the league would like a $15,000 check.
Pierce was ejected Monday night for the above clothesline of Indiana’s George Hill, what was clearly a frustration foul. It was the right call. Now the league has come down with a $15,000 fine to boot.
Plus Santa is bringing him a lump of coal.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8