Dec 24, 2013, 1:14 PM EST
Merry Christmas Paul Pierce, the league would like a $15,000 check.
Pierce was ejected Monday night for the above clothesline of Indiana’s George Hill, what was clearly a frustration foul. It was the right call. Now the league has come down with a $15,000 fine to boot.
Plus Santa is bringing him a lump of coal.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28