Dec 24, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Merry Christmas Paul Pierce, the league would like a $15,000 check.
Pierce was ejected Monday night for the above clothesline of Indiana’s George Hill, what was clearly a frustration foul. It was the right call. Now the league has come down with a $15,000 fine to boot.
Plus Santa is bringing him a lump of coal.
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 0
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 16
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 58
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5