Dec 23, 2013, 11:04 AM EDT
We dinged Lance Stephenson in PBT’s nightly grades because he clearly went hunting for the triple double — he shot 6-of-7 down the stretch and was obviously making plays to get to his 12 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
Still, that is his third triple double of the season to lead the NBA.
He was a fantastic playmaker for Indiana on Sunday, finding open guys all over the court — he seems to have a real chemistry developing with Danny Granger. He also was making shots for the first three quarters and looked like the best player on the court (or at least the best one not named Paul George).
Granger being back doesn’t move Stephenson out of the starting lineup — Granger is the sixth man, Indiana needs more games like this one from Stephenson.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 3
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 22
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0