Dec 23, 2013, 9:17 PM EST
Because the Knicks don’t have enough problems…
In the third quarter in Orlando Monday night, Carmelo Anthony twisted his left ankle. The training staff looked it it, he tried to walk it off during a timeout, only to limp to the locker room under his own power.
Anthony will not return to the court Monday night.
His status for Wednesday in a showcase game against the Thunder on national television is certainly now up in the air. We will update as we find out more.
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 0
- DeMarcus Cousins wins. 7
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 21
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 24
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10