Dec 23, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
Because the Knicks don’t have enough problems…
In the third quarter in Orlando Monday night, Carmelo Anthony twisted his left ankle. The training staff looked it it, he tried to walk it off during a timeout, only to limp to the locker room under his own power.
Anthony will not return to the court Monday night.
His status for Wednesday in a showcase game against the Thunder on national television is certainly now up in the air. We will update as we find out more.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 7
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 10
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8