Dec 23, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
Because the Knicks don’t have enough problems…
In the third quarter in Orlando Monday night, Carmelo Anthony twisted his left ankle. The training staff looked it it, he tried to walk it off during a timeout, only to limp to the locker room under his own power.
Anthony will not return to the court Monday night.
His status for Wednesday in a showcase game against the Thunder on national television is certainly now up in the air. We will update as we find out more.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1