Dec 23, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
Because the Knicks don’t have enough problems…
In the third quarter in Orlando Monday night, Carmelo Anthony twisted his left ankle. The training staff looked it it, he tried to walk it off during a timeout, only to limp to the locker room under his own power.
Anthony will not return to the court Monday night.
His status for Wednesday in a showcase game against the Thunder on national television is certainly now up in the air. We will update as we find out more.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 5
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 27
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 23
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10