Dec 23, 2013, 9:17 PM EDT
Because the Knicks don’t have enough problems…
In the third quarter in Orlando Monday night, Carmelo Anthony twisted his left ankle. The training staff looked it it, he tried to walk it off during a timeout, only to limp to the locker room under his own power.
Anthony will not return to the court Monday night.
His status for Wednesday in a showcase game against the Thunder on national television is certainly now up in the air. We will update as we find out more.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 2
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 27
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 3
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19