Dec 22, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Stop flopping. Or you’re getting a lump of coal.
Gibson got his for this play against the Cavaliers, and while it’s an embellishment doesn’t seem like it was as bad as some stuff that goes uncalled.
Brandon Jennings earned his for this flop against Patrick Beverley of the Houston Rockets.
The league gives players a warning for the first flopping incident, the second time it’s a $5,000 fine and the penalties go up by $5,000 from their until a fifth incident when… we don’t know. It hasn’t happened yet. This season 16 players have been warned and two of them earned a fine — James Harden and Corey Brewer.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 1
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18