Dec 22, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Stop flopping. Or you’re getting a lump of coal.
Gibson got his for this play against the Cavaliers, and while it’s an embellishment doesn’t seem like it was as bad as some stuff that goes uncalled.
Brandon Jennings earned his for this flop against Patrick Beverley of the Houston Rockets.
The league gives players a warning for the first flopping incident, the second time it’s a $5,000 fine and the penalties go up by $5,000 from their until a fifth incident when… we don’t know. It hasn’t happened yet. This season 16 players have been warned and two of them earned a fine — James Harden and Corey Brewer.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11