Dec 22, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Stop flopping. Or you’re getting a lump of coal.
Gibson got his for this play against the Cavaliers, and while it’s an embellishment doesn’t seem like it was as bad as some stuff that goes uncalled.
Brandon Jennings earned his for this flop against Patrick Beverley of the Houston Rockets.
The league gives players a warning for the first flopping incident, the second time it’s a $5,000 fine and the penalties go up by $5,000 from their until a fifth incident when… we don’t know. It hasn’t happened yet. This season 16 players have been warned and two of them earned a fine — James Harden and Corey Brewer.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 5
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 3
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 49
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20