Dec 21, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
The Pacers have been one of the top teams to this point in the season, but two of their five losses had come in their last two games.
In the second half as the game was getting out of hand, Paul George got loose on the fast break and put on a show for the fans in attendance, finishing with a double-clutch reverse slam dunk.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7