Dec 21, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
The Pacers have been one of the top teams to this point in the season, but two of their five losses had come in their last two games.
In the second half as the game was getting out of hand, Paul George got loose on the fast break and put on a show for the fans in attendance, finishing with a double-clutch reverse slam dunk.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 0
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 10
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 54
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14