Dec 20, 2013, 2:10 PM EDT
You can own a shoe that has kicked Chris Paul in the face. And who doesn’t want that?
Remember the play from Nov. 19 — Tony Allen went into the air, got burned by CP3 something fierce, and in an effort to make a play and kick the ball away he caught Paul across the face. Allen said it was not intentional (and while I believe that many of you do not, I saw my twitter timeline), still he got ejected and the league suspended him one game for it anyway (both of which were the correct calls, intent shouldn’t matter).
Now Allen has signed the shoe and put it up for auction on eBay. The money raised will go to Youth Villages, a Memphis area charity “dedicated to helping emotionally and behaviorally troubled children and their families live successfully.” A very worthy cause.
If you have the money, make a bid. Just know it does not give you the right to kick CP3, too.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also has tried to sell his old shoes on eBay, but with less success.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20