Dec 20, 2013, 2:10 PM EST
You can own a shoe that has kicked Chris Paul in the face. And who doesn’t want that?
Remember the play from Nov. 19 — Tony Allen went into the air, got burned by CP3 something fierce, and in an effort to make a play and kick the ball away he caught Paul across the face. Allen said it was not intentional (and while I believe that many of you do not, I saw my twitter timeline), still he got ejected and the league suspended him one game for it anyway (both of which were the correct calls, intent shouldn’t matter).
Now Allen has signed the shoe and put it up for auction on eBay. The money raised will go to Youth Villages, a Memphis area charity “dedicated to helping emotionally and behaviorally troubled children and their families live successfully.” A very worthy cause.
If you have the money, make a bid. Just know it does not give you the right to kick CP3, too.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also has tried to sell his old shoes on eBay, but with less success.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20