Dec 20, 2013, 2:10 PM EDT
You can own a shoe that has kicked Chris Paul in the face. And who doesn’t want that?
Remember the play from Nov. 19 — Tony Allen went into the air, got burned by CP3 something fierce, and in an effort to make a play and kick the ball away he caught Paul across the face. Allen said it was not intentional (and while I believe that many of you do not, I saw my twitter timeline), still he got ejected and the league suspended him one game for it anyway (both of which were the correct calls, intent shouldn’t matter).
Now Allen has signed the shoe and put it up for auction on eBay. The money raised will go to Youth Villages, a Memphis area charity “dedicated to helping emotionally and behaviorally troubled children and their families live successfully.” A very worthy cause.
If you have the money, make a bid. Just know it does not give you the right to kick CP3, too.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also has tried to sell his old shoes on eBay, but with less success.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 1
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 5
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 40
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25