Dec 20, 2013, 2:10 PM EST
You can own a shoe that has kicked Chris Paul in the face. And who doesn’t want that?
Remember the play from Nov. 19 — Tony Allen went into the air, got burned by CP3 something fierce, and in an effort to make a play and kick the ball away he caught Paul across the face. Allen said it was not intentional (and while I believe that many of you do not, I saw my twitter timeline), still he got ejected and the league suspended him one game for it anyway (both of which were the correct calls, intent shouldn’t matter).
Now Allen has signed the shoe and put it up for auction on eBay. The money raised will go to Youth Villages, a Memphis area charity “dedicated to helping emotionally and behaviorally troubled children and their families live successfully.” A very worthy cause.
If you have the money, make a bid. Just know it does not give you the right to kick CP3, too.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball, who also has tried to sell his old shoes on eBay, but with less success.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16