Dec 20, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
One of the first lessons a rookie can learn in the NBA is which players not to try to take a charge against.
He chose … poorly.
LeBron elevated and threw down a monster slam over McLemore, and even if he had gotten to his spot in time, his feet were partially in the restricted area — which would have meant a blocking foul if the referees had been inclined to blow the whistle.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 22
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26