Dec 20, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
One of the first lessons a rookie can learn in the NBA is which players not to try to take a charge against.
He chose … poorly.
LeBron elevated and threw down a monster slam over McLemore, and even if he had gotten to his spot in time, his feet were partially in the restricted area — which would have meant a blocking foul if the referees had been inclined to blow the whistle.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36