Dec 20, 2013, 9:36 PM EDT
One of the first lessons a rookie can learn in the NBA is which players not to try to take a charge against.
He chose … poorly.
LeBron elevated and threw down a monster slam over McLemore, and even if he had gotten to his spot in time, his feet were partially in the restricted area — which would have meant a blocking foul if the referees had been inclined to blow the whistle.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9