Dec 20, 2013, 9:36 PM EST
One of the first lessons a rookie can learn in the NBA is which players not to try to take a charge against.
He chose … poorly.
LeBron elevated and threw down a monster slam over McLemore, and even if he had gotten to his spot in time, his feet were partially in the restricted area — which would have meant a blocking foul if the referees had been inclined to blow the whistle.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 10
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 26
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39