Dec 20, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
There is no bigger story at the start of this NBA season than the Portland Trail Blazers — they are 22-5, tied with the Thunder for the best record in the West, and the Blazers have by far the best offense in the NBA. Which makes them a whole lot of fun to watch.
Portland’s coach Terry Stotts swung by the Dan Patrick Show (remember you can catch that on the NBC Sports Network) Friday and of course the first thing they talked about was… Paul Allen’s yacht. Which is a floating city, for the record.
Then they did get around to discussing Portland’s fast start and how this team went from struggling to make all the pieces fit well last season to a well oiled machine now.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14