Dec 20, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
There is no bigger story at the start of this NBA season than the Portland Trail Blazers — they are 22-5, tied with the Thunder for the best record in the West, and the Blazers have by far the best offense in the NBA. Which makes them a whole lot of fun to watch.
Portland’s coach Terry Stotts swung by the Dan Patrick Show (remember you can catch that on the NBC Sports Network) Friday and of course the first thing they talked about was… Paul Allen’s yacht. Which is a floating city, for the record.
Then they did get around to discussing Portland’s fast start and how this team went from struggling to make all the pieces fit well last season to a well oiled machine now.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17