Dec 19, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
The Heat can be a little nonchalant about the regular season at times, but the Indiana Pacers got their attention. There’s a budding rivalry here (although it lacks someone to really stir the pot) and after the Pacers hot start to the season then win over the Heat eight days before, Miami’s key players showed up ready to go. Don’t take my word for it, ask Mario Chalmers.
LeBron James and Dywane Wade were attacking against the Pacers. LeBron had 24 points and some big dunks. Wade had 32 points and was 11-of-15 inside eight feet. You can see it in the video above. When those two are both scoring, especially getting some easy buckets in transition, the Heat are very hard to beat.
The Eastern Conference Finals between the Heat and Pacers is going to be a lot of fun this season.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 29
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41