Dec 19, 2013, 9:31 AM EST
Burke finished with a career high 30 points, while Oladipo managed just three on 1-of-12 shooting in 36 minutes of action. But Orlando likes Oladipo for his overall athleticism and playmaking abilities, along with the fact that he brings the effort on the defensive end on a nightly basis.
After getting the ball poked away from Burke early on, Oladipo didn’t give up on the play, and chased down his opponent in time to come up with the rejection.
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 0
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 7
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 41
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6