Dec 19, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
It looks like Michael Jordan will have enough children to form his own basketball team.
Jordan’s wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with twins, reports TMZ.
TMZ Sports has learned he’s having IDENTICAL twin girls. Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
Jordan has three children already — boys Jeffrey, 24, and Marcus James, 22, plus daughter Jasmine, 19. Marcus had some unfortunate notoriety as being Jordan’s son comes with a spotlight.
Prieto is Jordan’s second wife. The older children are from Jordan’s previous 17-year marriage with Juanita Venoy.
Congratulations to Jordan and Prieto — I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and the girls are healthy. You can worry about the basketball team later.
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 3
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33