Dec 19, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
It looks like Michael Jordan will have enough children to form his own basketball team.
Jordan’s wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with twins, reports TMZ.
TMZ Sports has learned he’s having IDENTICAL twin girls. Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
Jordan has three children already — boys Jeffrey, 24, and Marcus James, 22, plus daughter Jasmine, 19. Marcus had some unfortunate notoriety as being Jordan’s son comes with a spotlight.
Prieto is Jordan’s second wife. The older children are from Jordan’s previous 17-year marriage with Juanita Venoy.
Congratulations to Jordan and Prieto — I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and the girls are healthy. You can worry about the basketball team later.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 44
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8