Dec 19, 2013, 11:20 AM EST
It looks like Michael Jordan will have enough children to form his own basketball team.
Jordan’s wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with twins, reports TMZ.
TMZ Sports has learned he’s having IDENTICAL twin girls. Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
Jordan has three children already — boys Jeffrey, 24, and Marcus James, 22, plus daughter Jasmine, 19. Marcus had some unfortunate notoriety as being Jordan’s son comes with a spotlight.
Prieto is Jordan’s second wife. The older children are from Jordan’s previous 17-year marriage with Juanita Venoy.
Congratulations to Jordan and Prieto — I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and the girls are healthy. You can worry about the basketball team later.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17