Dec 19, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
It looks like Michael Jordan will have enough children to form his own basketball team.
Jordan’s wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with twins, reports TMZ.
TMZ Sports has learned he’s having IDENTICAL twin girls. Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
Jordan has three children already — boys Jeffrey, 24, and Marcus James, 22, plus daughter Jasmine, 19. Marcus had some unfortunate notoriety as being Jordan’s son comes with a spotlight.
Prieto is Jordan’s second wife. The older children are from Jordan’s previous 17-year marriage with Juanita Venoy.
Congratulations to Jordan and Prieto — I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and the girls are healthy. You can worry about the basketball team later.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 19
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 27
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 51
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18