Dec 19, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
It looks like Michael Jordan will have enough children to form his own basketball team.
Jordan’s wife Yvette Prieto is pregnant with twins, reports TMZ.
TMZ Sports has learned he’s having IDENTICAL twin girls. Michael’s wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don’t know how far along. They were married in April.
Jordan has three children already — boys Jeffrey, 24, and Marcus James, 22, plus daughter Jasmine, 19. Marcus had some unfortunate notoriety as being Jordan’s son comes with a spotlight.
Prieto is Jordan’s second wife. The older children are from Jordan’s previous 17-year marriage with Juanita Venoy.
Congratulations to Jordan and Prieto — I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and the girls are healthy. You can worry about the basketball team later.
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 0
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 8
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31