Dec 19, 2013, 11:36 AM EDT
After this play, you just thought it was the Celtics’ night. Turns out not so much (the Pistons came back to win).
Still, this was a fantastic execution by the Celtics. With o.2 seconds left on the clock the only way to score was a tip in, and Jared Sullinger rolls to the basket (without a pick) and after a great pass from Gerald Wallace Sullinger can make the play. What really makes the play is the call — Tommy Heinsohn says it would take the “tip in of the century” and then he just cracks up and says sure, it was the tip in of the century.
- Carmelo Anthony says Phil Jackson makes Knicks more attractive, he would adapt style of play 0
- Steve Kerr talks Knicks, coaching with Dan Patrick (VIDEO) 1
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 4
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 8
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 8