Dec 19, 2013, 2:05 PM EST
“I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.”
This basketball thing is working out pretty well for Chandler Parsons (he is averaging 17.1 points a game for the Rockets, and shooting 41 percent from three), but if he ever decides to give it up he has a fall back career as a model. Apparently. That is Parsons modeling jeans — and showing off his Zoolander abs — while Ashley Sky sits on his lap in an ad for Buffalo Jeans.
Parsons is still on his rookie deal but will have a big pay raise coming in a couple years. Either that or he ditches it all to become a model. Whatever works.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13