Dec 19, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
“I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.”
This basketball thing is working out pretty well for Chandler Parsons (he is averaging 17.1 points a game for the Rockets, and shooting 41 percent from three), but if he ever decides to give it up he has a fall back career as a model. Apparently. That is Parsons modeling jeans — and showing off his Zoolander abs — while Ashley Sky sits on his lap in an ad for Buffalo Jeans.
Parsons is still on his rookie deal but will have a big pay raise coming in a couple years. Either that or he ditches it all to become a model. Whatever works.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 0
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 5
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 58
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 64
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8