Dec 19, 2013, 12:40 AM EST
Kemba Walker just owned the Toronto Raptors. This was his game — 29 points on 18 shots, he could get into the paint or went 5-of-7 from three.
Plus, he sank the game winner.
The Bobcats had 1 second to get a shot off, the score tied 102-102 at the end of overtime. Walker comes from the weak side off a couple of screens going on a horseshoe shaped run, his man Kyle Lowry gets picked off and Jonas Valanciunas is slow to react and rotate out on him. It wasn’t an easy shot — a quick, 18-footer after catching the ball with his back to the basket — but it was a clean look. Walker buried it.
And buried the Raptors.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 0
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 1
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 42
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45