Dec 18, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
Denver’s Hamilton has been suspended one game by the league for throwing this punch, striking the Thunder’s Steven Adams, the league announced Wednesday. Hamilton will sit Friday when the Nuggets play the Suns.
The incident took place at the start of the fourth quarter of the Thunder’s win Tuesday night. After a missed Nuggets shot OKC grabbed the rebound and started back up court when Adams set a little screen/bumped into Hamilton and Hamilton responded with a closed right hand to Adam’s chest. You could tell Hamilton tried to pull back on the move made out of frustration, but the punch connected, even if it wasn’t with much force.
That will get you a night away from your teammates.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31