Dec 18, 2013, 1:15 AM EDT
To me, that looked like the start of a punch that Jordan Hamilton thought better of before it landed but couldn’t stop.
And Hamilton is going to get suspended for that.
Less than a minute into the fourth quarter of a game where the Thunder were in control (up 10), the Thunder were heading back up court and Steven Adams set a little screen/bumped into Hamilton and Hamilton responded with a closed right hand to Adam’s chest. It wasn’t a good MMA punch or anything, but it was a swing.
You can be sure the league will see it that way and come down pretty hard on Hamilton (well, as much as you can predict the league and its fines/suspensions policy).
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18