Dec 18, 2013, 1:15 AM EST
To me, that looked like the start of a punch that Jordan Hamilton thought better of before it landed but couldn’t stop.
And Hamilton is going to get suspended for that.
Less than a minute into the fourth quarter of a game where the Thunder were in control (up 10), the Thunder were heading back up court and Steven Adams set a little screen/bumped into Hamilton and Hamilton responded with a closed right hand to Adam’s chest. It wasn’t a good MMA punch or anything, but it was a swing.
You can be sure the league will see it that way and come down pretty hard on Hamilton (well, as much as you can predict the league and its fines/suspensions policy).
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 6
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44