Dec 18, 2013, 1:15 AM EDT
To me, that looked like the start of a punch that Jordan Hamilton thought better of before it landed but couldn’t stop.
And Hamilton is going to get suspended for that.
Less than a minute into the fourth quarter of a game where the Thunder were in control (up 10), the Thunder were heading back up court and Steven Adams set a little screen/bumped into Hamilton and Hamilton responded with a closed right hand to Adam’s chest. It wasn’t a good MMA punch or anything, but it was a swing.
You can be sure the league will see it that way and come down pretty hard on Hamilton (well, as much as you can predict the league and its fines/suspensions policy).
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31