Dec 18, 2013, 1:15 AM EDT
To me, that looked like the start of a punch that Jordan Hamilton thought better of before it landed but couldn’t stop.
And Hamilton is going to get suspended for that.
Less than a minute into the fourth quarter of a game where the Thunder were in control (up 10), the Thunder were heading back up court and Steven Adams set a little screen/bumped into Hamilton and Hamilton responded with a closed right hand to Adam’s chest. It wasn’t a good MMA punch or anything, but it was a swing.
You can be sure the league will see it that way and come down pretty hard on Hamilton (well, as much as you can predict the league and its fines/suspensions policy).
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28