Dec 17, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
That’s as hot as you are ever going to see a player.
In the fourth quarter Joe Johnson put up 29 points including tying the NBA record for threes in a quarter with eight. He just couldn’t miss, it was a thing of beauty.
Yes, it still counts if you do it against the Sixers defense. Johnson is one of the best scorers in the game today and occasionally just goes off and reminds everyone of that.
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 2
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 40
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33
- PBT Extra: One-on-one with Stephen Curry 0
- LeBron James pumped to play with Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving again 10