Dec 17, 2013, 8:44 AM EST
That’s as hot as you are ever going to see a player.
In the fourth quarter Joe Johnson put up 29 points including tying the NBA record for threes in a quarter with eight. He just couldn’t miss, it was a thing of beauty.
Yes, it still counts if you do it against the Sixers defense. Johnson is one of the best scorers in the game today and occasionally just goes off and reminds everyone of that.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20