Dec 17, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
He was simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
As part of his holiday festivities Paul McCartney — That would be Sir Paul McCartney to you, the legendary Beatles singer, founder of Wings, followed by an amazing solo career — went to the Nets-76ers game Monday night in Brooklyn and didn’t sit hidden away in a luxury box. He was with the people. I mean, the rich people not that far away from the court, but still the people.
He’s got money, fame, still has women you and I couldn’t get near throwing themselves at him, but what does he really want?
A Brooklyn Nets T-shirt.
I mean watch the video — he really wants this. More than he wants to sing “Hey Jude” one more time.
The Nets crushed the Sixers Monday night… hey, McCartney is the Nets’ good luck charm. They should have him come to every home game. That wouldn’t be logistically difficult or anything — make it happen.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9