Dec 17, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
He was simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
As part of his holiday festivities Paul McCartney — That would be Sir Paul McCartney to you, the legendary Beatles singer, founder of Wings, followed by an amazing solo career — went to the Nets-76ers game Monday night in Brooklyn and didn’t sit hidden away in a luxury box. He was with the people. I mean, the rich people not that far away from the court, but still the people.
He’s got money, fame, still has women you and I couldn’t get near throwing themselves at him, but what does he really want?
A Brooklyn Nets T-shirt.
I mean watch the video — he really wants this. More than he wants to sing “Hey Jude” one more time.
The Nets crushed the Sixers Monday night… hey, McCartney is the Nets’ good luck charm. They should have him come to every home game. That wouldn’t be logistically difficult or anything — make it happen.
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 4
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6