Dec 17, 2013, 10:41 AM EST
He was simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
As part of his holiday festivities Paul McCartney — That would be Sir Paul McCartney to you, the legendary Beatles singer, founder of Wings, followed by an amazing solo career — went to the Nets-76ers game Monday night in Brooklyn and didn’t sit hidden away in a luxury box. He was with the people. I mean, the rich people not that far away from the court, but still the people.
He’s got money, fame, still has women you and I couldn’t get near throwing themselves at him, but what does he really want?
A Brooklyn Nets T-shirt.
I mean watch the video — he really wants this. More than he wants to sing “Hey Jude” one more time.
The Nets crushed the Sixers Monday night… hey, McCartney is the Nets’ good luck charm. They should have him come to every home game. That wouldn’t be logistically difficult or anything — make it happen.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11