Dec 17, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
He was simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
As part of his holiday festivities Paul McCartney — That would be Sir Paul McCartney to you, the legendary Beatles singer, founder of Wings, followed by an amazing solo career — went to the Nets-76ers game Monday night in Brooklyn and didn’t sit hidden away in a luxury box. He was with the people. I mean, the rich people not that far away from the court, but still the people.
He’s got money, fame, still has women you and I couldn’t get near throwing themselves at him, but what does he really want?
A Brooklyn Nets T-shirt.
I mean watch the video — he really wants this. More than he wants to sing “Hey Jude” one more time.
The Nets crushed the Sixers Monday night… hey, McCartney is the Nets’ good luck charm. They should have him come to every home game. That wouldn’t be logistically difficult or anything — make it happen.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29