Dec 16, 2013, 10:09 AM EDT
Pistons big man Andre Drummond spent his one year of college at the University of Connecticut, so he has ties to the community there.
This weekend was the one year anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, and Drummond honored the victims by both writing their names on his game shoes, as well as donating his jersey to the school.
— Andre Drummond (@DRE_DRUMMOND_) December 15, 2013
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17