Dec 16, 2013, 10:09 AM EDT
Pistons big man Andre Drummond spent his one year of college at the University of Connecticut, so he has ties to the community there.
This weekend was the one year anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, and Drummond honored the victims by both writing their names on his game shoes, as well as donating his jersey to the school.
— Andre Drummond (@DRE_DRUMMOND_) December 15, 2013
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 6
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 14
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11