Dec 16, 2013, 10:09 AM EDT
Pistons big man Andre Drummond spent his one year of college at the University of Connecticut, so he has ties to the community there.
This weekend was the one year anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, and Drummond honored the victims by both writing their names on his game shoes, as well as donating his jersey to the school.
— Andre Drummond (@DRE_DRUMMOND_) December 15, 2013
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 0
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 45
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13