Dec 16, 2013, 10:09 AM EDT
Pistons big man Andre Drummond spent his one year of college at the University of Connecticut, so he has ties to the community there.
This weekend was the one year anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, and Drummond honored the victims by both writing their names on his game shoes, as well as donating his jersey to the school.
— Andre Drummond (@DRE_DRUMMOND_) December 15, 2013
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4