Dec 16, 2013, 10:09 AM EDT
Pistons big man Andre Drummond spent his one year of college at the University of Connecticut, so he has ties to the community there.
This weekend was the one year anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy, and Drummond honored the victims by both writing their names on his game shoes, as well as donating his jersey to the school.
— Andre Drummond (@DRE_DRUMMOND_) December 15, 2013
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 18
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 66
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8