Dec 16, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Nick Young and Mike D’Antoni have just moved onto somebody’s naughty list.
A reporter from ABC 7 in Los Angeles decided to ask a few Lakers to name all of Santa’s nine reindeer and only Jordan Farmar came anywhere close. We’ll cut Pau Gasol some slack as in Spain Santa does come but the Three Wise Men also bring gifts on Ephiphany. But the rest of you, for shame.
And by the way, it’s Donder not Donner.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91