Dec 16, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Nick Young and Mike D’Antoni have just moved onto somebody’s naughty list.
A reporter from ABC 7 in Los Angeles decided to ask a few Lakers to name all of Santa’s nine reindeer and only Jordan Farmar came anywhere close. We’ll cut Pau Gasol some slack as in Spain Santa does come but the Three Wise Men also bring gifts on Ephiphany. But the rest of you, for shame.
And by the way, it’s Donder not Donner.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18