Dec 16, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Nick Young and Mike D’Antoni have just moved onto somebody’s naughty list.
A reporter from ABC 7 in Los Angeles decided to ask a few Lakers to name all of Santa’s nine reindeer and only Jordan Farmar came anywhere close. We’ll cut Pau Gasol some slack as in Spain Santa does come but the Three Wise Men also bring gifts on Ephiphany. But the rest of you, for shame.
And by the way, it’s Donder not Donner.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 29
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 31
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23