Dec 16, 2013, 2:49 PM EDT
Nick Young and Mike D’Antoni have just moved onto somebody’s naughty list.
A reporter from ABC 7 in Los Angeles decided to ask a few Lakers to name all of Santa’s nine reindeer and only Jordan Farmar came anywhere close. We’ll cut Pau Gasol some slack as in Spain Santa does come but the Three Wise Men also bring gifts on Ephiphany. But the rest of you, for shame.
And by the way, it’s Donder not Donner.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 11
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 38
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 22
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 100
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27