Dec 16, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
Rather than leave the game, Harden took his free throws while lifting his tweaked left ankle. And he nailed them.
By staying in to take the free throw it meant he could return to the game (if you leave the other team gets to pick who takes the shot and you cannot return). Harden did return to the game. Not that it mattered, the Kings thumped the Rockets (and DeMarcus Cousins completely outplayed Dwight Howard, but we’ll save that for The Extra Pass recaps).
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 1
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14