Dec 16, 2013, 1:19 AM EST
Rather than leave the game, Harden took his free throws while lifting his tweaked left ankle. And he nailed them.
By staying in to take the free throw it meant he could return to the game (if you leave the other team gets to pick who takes the shot and you cannot return). Harden did return to the game. Not that it mattered, the Kings thumped the Rockets (and DeMarcus Cousins completely outplayed Dwight Howard, but we’ll save that for The Extra Pass recaps).
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17