Dec 16, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
Rather than leave the game, Harden took his free throws while lifting his tweaked left ankle. And he nailed them.
By staying in to take the free throw it meant he could return to the game (if you leave the other team gets to pick who takes the shot and you cannot return). Harden did return to the game. Not that it mattered, the Kings thumped the Rockets (and DeMarcus Cousins completely outplayed Dwight Howard, but we’ll save that for The Extra Pass recaps).
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 15
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 27
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 7
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 22