Dec 16, 2013, 1:19 AM EDT
Rather than leave the game, Harden took his free throws while lifting his tweaked left ankle. And he nailed them.
By staying in to take the free throw it meant he could return to the game (if you leave the other team gets to pick who takes the shot and you cannot return). Harden did return to the game. Not that it mattered, the Kings thumped the Rockets (and DeMarcus Cousins completely outplayed Dwight Howard, but we’ll save that for The Extra Pass recaps).
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 0
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8