Dec 16, 2013, 11:49 AM EST
The Clippers just ended a rough seven-game road trip with a 4-3 record, and have struggled overall since J.J. Redick went down with a pair of injuries back on Nov. 29.
The initial timetable for his return was 6-8 weeks, but it appears he may be on the low end of the scale in terms of time he’ll miss.
Some good news for Clippers. I hear JJ Reddick is ahead of schedule in his return from broken hand. Now targeting Jan. 15 return
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) December 16, 2013
Willie Green started in Redick’s place the first seven games. But due to him being largely ineffective in shooting just 29.5 percent from beyond the arc since Dec. 1, Doc Rivers inserted Jamal Crawford into the starting lineup in Saturday’s win over the Wizards.
Redick started all 17 games he’s appeared in for the Clippers, and is averaging 15.8 points in 28.2 minutes per game, while knocking down 35.9 percent of his attempts from three-point distance.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 8
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 6
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 17
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 47
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45