Dec 16, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
The Warriors fell to just 13-12 on the season by losing in Phoenix on Sunday, but they ended up having one of the game’s more entertaining highlights.
With the second quarter coming to an end, Andrew Bogut secures a rebound and begins to bring it up the floor. He decides his only chance to keep the play alive before crashing into his defender is to whip it behind his back, and Stephen Curry was able to corral it before draining the step-back three at the buzzer.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11