Dec 16, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
The Warriors fell to just 13-12 on the season by losing in Phoenix on Sunday, but they ended up having one of the game’s more entertaining highlights.
With the second quarter coming to an end, Andrew Bogut secures a rebound and begins to bring it up the floor. He decides his only chance to keep the play alive before crashing into his defender is to whip it behind his back, and Stephen Curry was able to corral it before draining the step-back three at the buzzer.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24