Dec 16, 2013, 9:31 AM EST
The Warriors fell to just 13-12 on the season by losing in Phoenix on Sunday, but they ended up having one of the game’s more entertaining highlights.
With the second quarter coming to an end, Andrew Bogut secures a rebound and begins to bring it up the floor. He decides his only chance to keep the play alive before crashing into his defender is to whip it behind his back, and Stephen Curry was able to corral it before draining the step-back three at the buzzer.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 6
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44