Dec 16, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
The Warriors fell to just 13-12 on the season by losing in Phoenix on Sunday, but they ended up having one of the game’s more entertaining highlights.
With the second quarter coming to an end, Andrew Bogut secures a rebound and begins to bring it up the floor. He decides his only chance to keep the play alive before crashing into his defender is to whip it behind his back, and Stephen Curry was able to corral it before draining the step-back three at the buzzer.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61