Dec 16, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
The Warriors fell to just 13-12 on the season by losing in Phoenix on Sunday, but they ended up having one of the game’s more entertaining highlights.
With the second quarter coming to an end, Andrew Bogut secures a rebound and begins to bring it up the floor. He decides his only chance to keep the play alive before crashing into his defender is to whip it behind his back, and Stephen Curry was able to corral it before draining the step-back three at the buzzer.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 23
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49