Dec 15, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
This was just frustration, because by this point in the fourth quarter the game itself was all but over — Portland was up 34 and cruising in for a win.
Philadelphia’s Daniel Orton was trying to back down Portland’s Meyers Leonard in to the post while the ball was on the other side of the court, and Leonard had enough and just threw him to the ground. Orton responded with an elbow. That got both of them tossed.
And both can expect to write a check to the league for this.
Leonard, for his part, was surprised he was ejected.
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 0
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 3
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 11
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17