Dec 15, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Under normal circumstances, getting a win over the Charlotte Bobcats — even on the road, and even on the second night of a back-to-back — is little to get excited about.
But for the Lakers, who are without a healthy point guard at the moment and are trying to work Kobe Bryant back into the mix as he returns from injury, they can be a little happier than usual with the victorious result.
Bryant looked sharp, and finished with 21 points on 8-0f-15 shooting, to go along with seven rebounds and eight assists. Most importantly, he appeared active and energetic in his second game in as many nights, and made the kinds of shots we’ve become accustomed to seeing from him throughout his storied career.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 6
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10