Dec 15, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Under normal circumstances, getting a win over the Charlotte Bobcats — even on the road, and even on the second night of a back-to-back — is little to get excited about.
But for the Lakers, who are without a healthy point guard at the moment and are trying to work Kobe Bryant back into the mix as he returns from injury, they can be a little happier than usual with the victorious result.
Bryant looked sharp, and finished with 21 points on 8-0f-15 shooting, to go along with seven rebounds and eight assists. Most importantly, he appeared active and energetic in his second game in as many nights, and made the kinds of shots we’ve become accustomed to seeing from him throughout his storied career.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 37
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85