Dec 15, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Under normal circumstances, getting a win over the Charlotte Bobcats — even on the road, and even on the second night of a back-to-back — is little to get excited about.
But for the Lakers, who are without a healthy point guard at the moment and are trying to work Kobe Bryant back into the mix as he returns from injury, they can be a little happier than usual with the victorious result.
Bryant looked sharp, and finished with 21 points on 8-0f-15 shooting, to go along with seven rebounds and eight assists. Most importantly, he appeared active and energetic in his second game in as many nights, and made the kinds of shots we’ve become accustomed to seeing from him throughout his storied career.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8