Dec 15, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Damian Lillard finished just 6-of-21 from the field in Sunday’s contest in Detroit, but when the game was on the line and his shot mattered most, he was able to get it to go down.
Lillard hit this tough shot over Rodney Stuckey as time expired in overtime, giving the Blazers a 111-109 victory that improved the team’s record to 21-4 on the season.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34