Dec 15, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Damian Lillard finished just 6-of-21 from the field in Sunday’s contest in Detroit, but when the game was on the line and his shot mattered most, he was able to get it to go down.
Lillard hit this tough shot over Rodney Stuckey as time expired in overtime, giving the Blazers a 111-109 victory that improved the team’s record to 21-4 on the season.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9