Dec 15, 2013, 10:30 PM EST
Damian Lillard finished just 6-of-21 from the field in Sunday’s contest in Detroit, but when the game was on the line and his shot mattered most, he was able to get it to go down.
Lillard hit this tough shot over Rodney Stuckey as time expired in overtime, giving the Blazers a 111-109 victory that improved the team’s record to 21-4 on the season.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 4
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 6
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18