Dec 15, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Damian Lillard finished just 6-of-21 from the field in Sunday’s contest in Detroit, but when the game was on the line and his shot mattered most, he was able to get it to go down.
Lillard hit this tough shot over Rodney Stuckey as time expired in overtime, giving the Blazers a 111-109 victory that improved the team’s record to 21-4 on the season.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 11
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 17
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11