Dec 15, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Damian Lillard finished just 6-of-21 from the field in Sunday’s contest in Detroit, but when the game was on the line and his shot mattered most, he was able to get it to go down.
Lillard hit this tough shot over Rodney Stuckey as time expired in overtime, giving the Blazers a 111-109 victory that improved the team’s record to 21-4 on the season.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 15
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21