Dec 14, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
The Lakers were predictably shellacked by the Thunder on Friday, thanks both to OKC being one of the league’s five best teams, along with the fact that the Lakers have no point guards on the roster due to injury and are slowly working Kobe Bryant back into the mix.
Bryant finished with just four points and seven turnovers in 23 minutes, but he did register 13 assists — including this one, where he found Jordan Hill with a crafty pass off of Serge Ibaka‘s backside that Hill was able to slam home.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6