Dec 14, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
The Lakers were predictably shellacked by the Thunder on Friday, thanks both to OKC being one of the league’s five best teams, along with the fact that the Lakers have no point guards on the roster due to injury and are slowly working Kobe Bryant back into the mix.
Bryant finished with just four points and seven turnovers in 23 minutes, but he did register 13 assists — including this one, where he found Jordan Hill with a crafty pass off of Serge Ibaka‘s backside that Hill was able to slam home.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49