Dec 14, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
The Lakers were predictably shellacked by the Thunder on Friday, thanks both to OKC being one of the league’s five best teams, along with the fact that the Lakers have no point guards on the roster due to injury and are slowly working Kobe Bryant back into the mix.
Bryant finished with just four points and seven turnovers in 23 minutes, but he did register 13 assists — including this one, where he found Jordan Hill with a crafty pass off of Serge Ibaka‘s backside that Hill was able to slam home.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19