Dec 14, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
The Lakers were predictably shellacked by the Thunder on Friday, thanks both to OKC being one of the league’s five best teams, along with the fact that the Lakers have no point guards on the roster due to injury and are slowly working Kobe Bryant back into the mix.
Bryant finished with just four points and seven turnovers in 23 minutes, but he did register 13 assists — including this one, where he found Jordan Hill with a crafty pass off of Serge Ibaka‘s backside that Hill was able to slam home.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 38
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5