Dec 14, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
The Suns registered two highlight-worthy rejections on DeMarcus Cousins during their win over the Kings on Friday.
Eric Bledsoe is up first, as he came flying in with the help defense to swat this attempt by Cousins out of bounds.
No way Cousins was expecting that kind of help to come from the 6’1″ Bledsoe, who was out on the perimeter when the possession began. He certainly wasn’t expecting this next one by Miles Plumlee, who chased Cousins down on the break and caught up with him in time to prevent the easy bucket in transition.
The Suns registered nine blocks in total and held Cousins to just 5-of-16 shooting in improving to 13-9 on the season with the victory, the team’s fourth straight.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11