Dec 14, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
The Suns registered two highlight-worthy rejections on DeMarcus Cousins during their win over the Kings on Friday.
Eric Bledsoe is up first, as he came flying in with the help defense to swat this attempt by Cousins out of bounds.
No way Cousins was expecting that kind of help to come from the 6’1″ Bledsoe, who was out on the perimeter when the possession began. He certainly wasn’t expecting this next one by Miles Plumlee, who chased Cousins down on the break and caught up with him in time to prevent the easy bucket in transition.
The Suns registered nine blocks in total and held Cousins to just 5-of-16 shooting in improving to 13-9 on the season with the victory, the team’s fourth straight.
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 14
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 55
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 30
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 73