Dec 14, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
The Suns registered two highlight-worthy rejections on DeMarcus Cousins during their win over the Kings on Friday.
Eric Bledsoe is up first, as he came flying in with the help defense to swat this attempt by Cousins out of bounds.
No way Cousins was expecting that kind of help to come from the 6’1″ Bledsoe, who was out on the perimeter when the possession began. He certainly wasn’t expecting this next one by Miles Plumlee, who chased Cousins down on the break and caught up with him in time to prevent the easy bucket in transition.
The Suns registered nine blocks in total and held Cousins to just 5-of-16 shooting in improving to 13-9 on the season with the victory, the team’s fourth straight.
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 1
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 55
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 62
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 21
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30