Dec 14, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
The Suns registered two highlight-worthy rejections on DeMarcus Cousins during their win over the Kings on Friday.
Eric Bledsoe is up first, as he came flying in with the help defense to swat this attempt by Cousins out of bounds.
No way Cousins was expecting that kind of help to come from the 6’1″ Bledsoe, who was out on the perimeter when the possession began. He certainly wasn’t expecting this next one by Miles Plumlee, who chased Cousins down on the break and caught up with him in time to prevent the easy bucket in transition.
The Suns registered nine blocks in total and held Cousins to just 5-of-16 shooting in improving to 13-9 on the season with the victory, the team’s fourth straight.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 36
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 28
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3