Dec 14, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
The Suns registered two highlight-worthy rejections on DeMarcus Cousins during their win over the Kings on Friday.
Eric Bledsoe is up first, as he came flying in with the help defense to swat this attempt by Cousins out of bounds.
No way Cousins was expecting that kind of help to come from the 6’1″ Bledsoe, who was out on the perimeter when the possession began. He certainly wasn’t expecting this next one by Miles Plumlee, who chased Cousins down on the break and caught up with him in time to prevent the easy bucket in transition.
The Suns registered nine blocks in total and held Cousins to just 5-of-16 shooting in improving to 13-9 on the season with the victory, the team’s fourth straight.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0