Dec 13, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
Once again you, dear readers, were the programmers for this edition of the PBT Podcast — myself and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio took your twitter questions and tried to answer them.
What you care about this week are trades and the draft.
With that we talk about how the Lakers aren’t looking to make a trade to bring in a point guard — but they might be looking to trade Pau Gasol. We try to find a good home for Omer Asik but not sure Houston will like what they are offered.
Then we turn our attention to the NBA Draft and how the young freshman phenoms like Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker are looking. We ask the expert, Rob Dauster of NBC’s CollegeBasketballTalk, just how these guys are playing to start the season.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 3
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8