Dec 13, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT
One of the best parts of NBA League Pass is getting to see the quirky local commercial in cities around the nation. From Pizza Guy in Sacramento to Native American casinos all over this land, there are some amusing advertisements.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball for finding this — he wins a new car!
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8