Dec 13, 2013, 3:42 PM EDT
One of the best parts of NBA League Pass is getting to see the quirky local commercial in cities around the nation. From Pizza Guy in Sacramento to Native American casinos all over this land, there are some amusing advertisements.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball for finding this — he wins a new car!
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4