Dec 13, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
One of the best parts of NBA League Pass is getting to see the quirky local commercial in cities around the nation. From Pizza Guy in Sacramento to Native American casinos all over this land, there are some amusing advertisements.
Hat tip to Lang at All Ball for finding this — he wins a new car!
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 2
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25