Dec 13, 2013, 8:34 PM EDT
We associate Hall of Famer Bernard King with the Knicks, where he spent the prime of his career. With good reason.
But like a lot of stars that’s not the only place he played — he spent a couple of years of his prime in the Bay Area playing for Golden State (right before they traded him to the Knicks for Michael Ray Richardson). King was an All-Star with the Warriors averaging more than 21-points a game while there.
Friday night the Warriors are honoring King and his Hall of Fame induction.
NBA.com found and posted these awesome old highlights of King, I just had to pass them along. King remains one of my favorite players to go back and watch highlights from.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9