Dec 13, 2013, 8:34 PM EDT
We associate Hall of Famer Bernard King with the Knicks, where he spent the prime of his career. With good reason.
But like a lot of stars that’s not the only place he played — he spent a couple of years of his prime in the Bay Area playing for Golden State (right before they traded him to the Knicks for Michael Ray Richardson). King was an All-Star with the Warriors averaging more than 21-points a game while there.
Friday night the Warriors are honoring King and his Hall of Fame induction.
NBA.com found and posted these awesome old highlights of King, I just had to pass them along. King remains one of my favorite players to go back and watch highlights from.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29