Dec 13, 2013, 8:34 PM EDT
We associate Hall of Famer Bernard King with the Knicks, where he spent the prime of his career. With good reason.
But like a lot of stars that’s not the only place he played — he spent a couple of years of his prime in the Bay Area playing for Golden State (right before they traded him to the Knicks for Michael Ray Richardson). King was an All-Star with the Warriors averaging more than 21-points a game while there.
Friday night the Warriors are honoring King and his Hall of Fame induction.
NBA.com found and posted these awesome old highlights of King, I just had to pass them along. King remains one of my favorite players to go back and watch highlights from.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4