Dec 13, 2013, 8:34 PM EDT
We associate Hall of Famer Bernard King with the Knicks, where he spent the prime of his career. With good reason.
But like a lot of stars that’s not the only place he played — he spent a couple of years of his prime in the Bay Area playing for Golden State (right before they traded him to the Knicks for Michael Ray Richardson). King was an All-Star with the Warriors averaging more than 21-points a game while there.
Friday night the Warriors are honoring King and his Hall of Fame induction.
NBA.com found and posted these awesome old highlights of King, I just had to pass them along. King remains one of my favorite players to go back and watch highlights from.
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 0
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 2
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 8
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7