Dec 13, 2013, 8:34 PM EDT
We associate Hall of Famer Bernard King with the Knicks, where he spent the prime of his career. With good reason.
But like a lot of stars that’s not the only place he played — he spent a couple of years of his prime in the Bay Area playing for Golden State (right before they traded him to the Knicks for Michael Ray Richardson). King was an All-Star with the Warriors averaging more than 21-points a game while there.
Friday night the Warriors are honoring King and his Hall of Fame induction.
NBA.com found and posted these awesome old highlights of King, I just had to pass them along. King remains one of my favorite players to go back and watch highlights from.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6