Dec 13, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
There was a time when “Deron Williams or Chris Paul?” was a legitimate question worth debating. Not for the past few years however — D-Will has hobbled around with injuries while CP3 has assumed the title of best point guard in the game (with reason).
But for a night, the debate could be on again.
Williams played like the point guard the Nets need him to be if they are going to turn this thing around, and he was better than Paul through the second and third quarters. That includes putting CP3 on skates a couple of times (the fist one of these isn’t that bad, the second is impressive). The Nets need more games like this from Williams. A lot more.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 2
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6