Dec 12, 2013, 2:02 AM EDT
Dallas had a 10-point lead with 8 minutes left and still were up 6 with less than two minutes to go, but no lead is safe when Golden State is at home.
No lead is safe against Stephen Curry
Curry had a four-point play a minute before that allowed Golden State to get back from that 6 points down. Then with the game tied and after a Monta Ellis miss the Warriors were going to have the last shot — I love that they didn’t call a time out, I love that they ran a play rather than just isolate Curry (the pick-and-roll got a switch and put Shaun Marion on him).
Curry got to his spot, pump faked Marion out of his way, then drained the shot.
The win tied the Warriors with the Mavericks (and Suns) for the eight seed in the West.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 7
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2