Dec 12, 2013, 2:02 AM EDT
Dallas had a 10-point lead with 8 minutes left and still were up 6 with less than two minutes to go, but no lead is safe when Golden State is at home.
No lead is safe against Stephen Curry
Curry had a four-point play a minute before that allowed Golden State to get back from that 6 points down. Then with the game tied and after a Monta Ellis miss the Warriors were going to have the last shot — I love that they didn’t call a time out, I love that they ran a play rather than just isolate Curry (the pick-and-roll got a switch and put Shaun Marion on him).
Curry got to his spot, pump faked Marion out of his way, then drained the shot.
The win tied the Warriors with the Mavericks (and Suns) for the eight seed in the West.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31