Dec 12, 2013, 2:02 AM EDT
Dallas had a 10-point lead with 8 minutes left and still were up 6 with less than two minutes to go, but no lead is safe when Golden State is at home.
No lead is safe against Stephen Curry
Curry had a four-point play a minute before that allowed Golden State to get back from that 6 points down. Then with the game tied and after a Monta Ellis miss the Warriors were going to have the last shot — I love that they didn’t call a time out, I love that they ran a play rather than just isolate Curry (the pick-and-roll got a switch and put Shaun Marion on him).
Curry got to his spot, pump faked Marion out of his way, then drained the shot.
The win tied the Warriors with the Mavericks (and Suns) for the eight seed in the West.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 1
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 54
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3