Dec 12, 2013, 2:02 AM EDT
Dallas had a 10-point lead with 8 minutes left and still were up 6 with less than two minutes to go, but no lead is safe when Golden State is at home.
No lead is safe against Stephen Curry
Curry had a four-point play a minute before that allowed Golden State to get back from that 6 points down. Then with the game tied and after a Monta Ellis miss the Warriors were going to have the last shot — I love that they didn’t call a time out, I love that they ran a play rather than just isolate Curry (the pick-and-roll got a switch and put Shaun Marion on him).
Curry got to his spot, pump faked Marion out of his way, then drained the shot.
The win tied the Warriors with the Mavericks (and Suns) for the eight seed in the West.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47