Dec 12, 2013, 2:02 AM EDT
Dallas had a 10-point lead with 8 minutes left and still were up 6 with less than two minutes to go, but no lead is safe when Golden State is at home.
No lead is safe against Stephen Curry
Curry had a four-point play a minute before that allowed Golden State to get back from that 6 points down. Then with the game tied and after a Monta Ellis miss the Warriors were going to have the last shot — I love that they didn’t call a time out, I love that they ran a play rather than just isolate Curry (the pick-and-roll got a switch and put Shaun Marion on him).
Curry got to his spot, pump faked Marion out of his way, then drained the shot.
The win tied the Warriors with the Mavericks (and Suns) for the eight seed in the West.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23