Dec 12, 2013, 9:04 AM EDT
Knicks fans could use a positive, and while their team gave up a 23-point lead to a team missing pretty much every player you can name, the bottom line is the Knicks made some plays and got a win.
They even had a couple highlights, like this one from J.R. Smith who looked like his vintage self of last season — puts on the nice spin move, gets in the lane, draws the defender then makes the nice dish to a cutting Andrea Bargnani for the slam.
The Knicks could stand to see a little more of that.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 22
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20