Dec 12, 2013, 9:04 AM EST
Knicks fans could use a positive, and while their team gave up a 23-point lead to a team missing pretty much every player you can name, the bottom line is the Knicks made some plays and got a win.
They even had a couple highlights, like this one from J.R. Smith who looked like his vintage self of last season — puts on the nice spin move, gets in the lane, draws the defender then makes the nice dish to a cutting Andrea Bargnani for the slam.
The Knicks could stand to see a little more of that.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1