Dec 11, 2013, 12:24 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant can dunk again.
It’s not going to be remembered as one of his most thunderous throw downs, but he got around P.J. Tucker with the spin, got to the rim, took off with both feet and dunked.
It’s about steps with Kobe on his return. His turnovers were down, he got a dunk and he looked better against the Suns Tuesday, which were steps in the right direction. He also struggled on defense and is still showing limitations. It’s going to take time.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4