Dec 11, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
But whether the end result is a dunk or something else entirely, it seems destined to end up on highlight reels nonetheless.
Early on in the Clipper’s trip to Boston, Jordan went up to finish a jam set up by Paul, except it was more of the “throw-down” variety than it was an actual dunk at the rim. That left some room for error, and may explain why Jordan stuck the ball between the rim and the backboard instead of flushing it home to give his team the aesthetically pleasing two points.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 1
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 22
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 21
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9