Dec 11, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
But whether the end result is a dunk or something else entirely, it seems destined to end up on highlight reels nonetheless.
Early on in the Clipper’s trip to Boston, Jordan went up to finish a jam set up by Paul, except it was more of the “throw-down” variety than it was an actual dunk at the rim. That left some room for error, and may explain why Jordan stuck the ball between the rim and the backboard instead of flushing it home to give his team the aesthetically pleasing two points.
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 17
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 37
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 13
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33