Dec 11, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
But whether the end result is a dunk or something else entirely, it seems destined to end up on highlight reels nonetheless.
Early on in the Clipper’s trip to Boston, Jordan went up to finish a jam set up by Paul, except it was more of the “throw-down” variety than it was an actual dunk at the rim. That left some room for error, and may explain why Jordan stuck the ball between the rim and the backboard instead of flushing it home to give his team the aesthetically pleasing two points.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6