Dec 11, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
But whether the end result is a dunk or something else entirely, it seems destined to end up on highlight reels nonetheless.
Early on in the Clipper’s trip to Boston, Jordan went up to finish a jam set up by Paul, except it was more of the “throw-down” variety than it was an actual dunk at the rim. That left some room for error, and may explain why Jordan stuck the ball between the rim and the backboard instead of flushing it home to give his team the aesthetically pleasing two points.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 37
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 46
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11