Dec 11, 2013, 9:03 PM EDT
But whether the end result is a dunk or something else entirely, it seems destined to end up on highlight reels nonetheless.
Early on in the Clipper’s trip to Boston, Jordan went up to finish a jam set up by Paul, except it was more of the “throw-down” variety than it was an actual dunk at the rim. That left some room for error, and may explain why Jordan stuck the ball between the rim and the backboard instead of flushing it home to give his team the aesthetically pleasing two points.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14