Dec 11, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT
That’s bloody brilliant. It’s my new favorite NBA Christmas video.
The Bulls had kept the band together to make one more run at a title with Derrick Rose leading them, but when Rose went down that dream was dashed and it was time to talk retooling the roster. You can bet Luol Deng will be shopped at least, the odds of a Carlos Boozer amnesty next summer went up.
Still, in the sorry East, it’s hard to imagine the Bulls falling all the way to the lottery. Tom Thibodeau will not allow it.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 2
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 17
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 27
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6