Dec 11, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
Carmelo Anthony has been with Jordan Brand for 10 years now, and as he explains in the video clip above, there’s a nod to the past within the design of his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10.
From the official release:
“If you see this shoe from afar, the chrome statement piece is the first thing you are going to see,” Anthony said of the unique look of the Jordan Melo M10. “Combining that element with my ‘M’ on the toe cap and the very first signature logo we created 10 years ago, we’ve made a true anniversary shoe.”
These have a look very similar to that of the Jordan XX8 SE, and contain the same Flight Plate technology that made the XX8 the best on-court basketball shoe from a performance standpoint to come along in quite some time.
The Jordan Melo M10 will debut in the Black/DK Powder Blue colorway (pictured below) for a suggested retail price of $165 on Jan. 4, 2014.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8