Dec 11, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
Carmelo Anthony has been with Jordan Brand for 10 years now, and as he explains in the video clip above, there’s a nod to the past within the design of his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10.
From the official release:
“If you see this shoe from afar, the chrome statement piece is the first thing you are going to see,” Anthony said of the unique look of the Jordan Melo M10. “Combining that element with my ‘M’ on the toe cap and the very first signature logo we created 10 years ago, we’ve made a true anniversary shoe.”
These have a look very similar to that of the Jordan XX8 SE, and contain the same Flight Plate technology that made the XX8 the best on-court basketball shoe from a performance standpoint to come along in quite some time.
The Jordan Melo M10 will debut in the Black/DK Powder Blue colorway (pictured below) for a suggested retail price of $165 on Jan. 4, 2014.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 0
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35