Dec 10, 2013, 12:02 AM EST
Not sure I have ever seen this before.
Early in the Clippers eventual easy win over the Sixers Chris Paul puts up a shot and because DeAndre Jordan‘s man had rotated over to help on the drive it left Tony Wroten — all 6’5″, 205 five of him — trying to keep Jordan off the boards. Watch closely as he grabs Jordan’s jersey in the process and just rips the “Los Angeles” right off the front. Those things are normally sewn on, it can’t be that easy.
Jordan stands there for a minute without the lettering on his jersey until someone can grab him a new one.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9