Dec 9, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
This was easily my favorite highlight of Sunday night.
In the fourth quarter of the Lakers loss to the Raptors Sunday, Nick Young got the ball in a transition attempt before the defense set, Young got the ball in the right corner, attacked along the baseline and as he got close to the basket Jonas Valanciunas cut off the easy bucket so Young went for the most Swaggy P shot possible — a 360 spinning reverse lay-up.
Which failed. Badly. And brilliantly.
After the game Young tried to sell that he makes that shot all the time but it didn’t work because Valanciunas hit him on the arm.
Young loves to go to the 360 move and it usually ends up a highlight when he does. One way or another.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61