Dec 7, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant‘s return — and the Lakers’ decision to announce it with a video on Facebook of Kobe’s jersey — is the focus of the latest edition of NBC’s ProBasketballTalk Podcast with myself and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio.
We talk about what this means for the Lakers, both in the short-term this season and what could happen in the coming years. Also, what about Steve Nash.
After that we talk a little about Jason Kidd and Brooklyn, plus how the Knicks look like the better team.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 0
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 1
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13