Dec 7, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Remember last season when an idiot fan in Cleveland ran into the court during live game action? Apparently, there are plenty more like him in that lovely city.
During the second quarter of Saturday’s contest between the Cavaliers and the Clippers, we once again had a fan walk onto the court while the game was being played.
This time, he managed to stay out there for almost an entire possession before being apprehended by arena security.
There were some reports of this person wearing a “Kyrie Don’t Leave” T-shirt, but that seems more like a parody of the fan last time that wore a similar sentiment regarding LeBron James, and the hope that he might return to Cleveland next season in free agency.
No matter what was on this person’s shirt, they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and those details need to be made public to deter people from engaging in this extremely foolish and dangerous behavior in the future.
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 0
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 18
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 13
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 3
- PBT Extra: Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan matchup key part of Clippers vs. Rockets 2
- Stephen Curry wins MVP with 100 of 130 first-place votes, but James Harden closest second place in four years 22