Dec 7, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Remember last season when an idiot fan in Cleveland ran into the court during live game action? Apparently, there are plenty more like him in that lovely city.
During the second quarter of Saturday’s contest between the Cavaliers and the Clippers, we once again had a fan walk onto the court while the game was being played.
This time, he managed to stay out there for almost an entire possession before being apprehended by arena security.
There were some reports of this person wearing a “Kyrie Don’t Leave” T-shirt, but that seems more like a parody of the fan last time that wore a similar sentiment regarding LeBron James, and the hope that he might return to Cleveland next season in free agency.
No matter what was on this person’s shirt, they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and those details need to be made public to deter people from engaging in this extremely foolish and dangerous behavior in the future.
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 3
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 14
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 9