Dec 7, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Remember last season when an idiot fan in Cleveland ran into the court during live game action? Apparently, there are plenty more like him in that lovely city.
During the second quarter of Saturday’s contest between the Cavaliers and the Clippers, we once again had a fan walk onto the court while the game was being played.
This time, he managed to stay out there for almost an entire possession before being apprehended by arena security.
There were some reports of this person wearing a “Kyrie Don’t Leave” T-shirt, but that seems more like a parody of the fan last time that wore a similar sentiment regarding LeBron James, and the hope that he might return to Cleveland next season in free agency.
No matter what was on this person’s shirt, they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and those details need to be made public to deter people from engaging in this extremely foolish and dangerous behavior in the future.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20