Dec 7, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Remember last season when an idiot fan in Cleveland ran into the court during live game action? Apparently, there are plenty more like him in that lovely city.
During the second quarter of Saturday’s contest between the Cavaliers and the Clippers, we once again had a fan walk onto the court while the game was being played.
This time, he managed to stay out there for almost an entire possession before being apprehended by arena security.
There were some reports of this person wearing a “Kyrie Don’t Leave” T-shirt, but that seems more like a parody of the fan last time that wore a similar sentiment regarding LeBron James, and the hope that he might return to Cleveland next season in free agency.
No matter what was on this person’s shirt, they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and those details need to be made public to deter people from engaging in this extremely foolish and dangerous behavior in the future.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7