Dec 7, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
Remember last season when an idiot fan in Cleveland ran into the court during live game action? Apparently, there are plenty more like him in that lovely city.
During the second quarter of Saturday’s contest between the Cavaliers and the Clippers, we once again had a fan walk onto the court while the game was being played.
This time, he managed to stay out there for almost an entire possession before being apprehended by arena security.
There were some reports of this person wearing a “Kyrie Don’t Leave” T-shirt, but that seems more like a parody of the fan last time that wore a similar sentiment regarding LeBron James, and the hope that he might return to Cleveland next season in free agency.
No matter what was on this person’s shirt, they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and those details need to be made public to deter people from engaging in this extremely foolish and dangerous behavior in the future.
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 4
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 7
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40