Dec 6, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
Otto Porter, the No. 3 pick of the Washington Wizards and the guy seen as their small forward of the future, could make his NBA debut Friday night.
Porter, who strained his hip flexor in September and missed all of training camp and the start of the season, is active for the Wizards Friday night against the lowly Bucks, reports J. Michael of CSNWashington.com.
This isn’t a surprised as Porter looked good in practice this week.
Porter is seen as potentially part of the long-term future in Washington with John Wall and Bradley Beal. However, that is then and right now the 9-9 Wizards are thinking playoffs this season. That means more of veterans Trevor Ariza and Martell Webster at the three and Porter eased into the rotation.
Still, at least he is in the rotation now.
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 13
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 94
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 10
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 46
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17