Dec 6, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
As Holly MacKenzie and plenty of other women will tell you, proposing to your girlfriend at a sporting event is your idea of a cool proposal, not hers.
But if your girlfriend is a “Luvabulls” dancer in Chicago (that’s what they are called, it’s not my name) you can get away with it if you borrow the inflatable Benny the Bull costume and pop out of it to surprise her at center court. Which is what this guy did Thursday night in Chicago (and it was caught by the TNT cameras).
She said yes, by the way.
(Hat tip to Ben Golliver at SI for the video).
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 20
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14