Dec 6, 2013, 9:23 PM EDT
Kyle Korver has now made a three in 90 consecutive games, breaking the record Dana Barros set in 1996. He did it midway through the first quarter from above the break on the right side — it was a clean look off a Paul Millsap dish.
It’s a record of consistency — getting open, knocking down the shot and doing it night after night. Korver has done that for more than a season now and that is impressive.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 0
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 27
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28