Dec 5, 2013, 5:19 PM EDT
So what about Sunday in Staples Center against the Raptors? Maybe.
That’s as good as it’s going to get right now. Kobe spoke with reporters after his third consecutive day of practice and had these things to say about his return, via Dave McMenamin of ESPN and Mike Trudell of Lakers.com.
Kobe has no reason to be specific. He knows his body.
He’s also not patient — I’d bet you will see him in the two home games the Lakers have coming up.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 16
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 18
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4