Dec 5, 2013, 5:19 PM EST
So what about Sunday in Staples Center against the Raptors? Maybe.
That’s as good as it’s going to get right now. Kobe spoke with reporters after his third consecutive day of practice and had these things to say about his return, via Dave McMenamin of ESPN and Mike Trudell of Lakers.com.
Kobe has no reason to be specific. He knows his body.
He’s also not patient — I’d bet you will see him in the two home games the Lakers have coming up.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 14
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 36
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 52
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28