Dec 5, 2013, 5:19 PM EDT
So what about Sunday in Staples Center against the Raptors? Maybe.
That’s as good as it’s going to get right now. Kobe spoke with reporters after his third consecutive day of practice and had these things to say about his return, via Dave McMenamin of ESPN and Mike Trudell of Lakers.com.
Kobe has no reason to be specific. He knows his body.
He’s also not patient — I’d bet you will see him in the two home games the Lakers have coming up.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8