Dec 5, 2013, 5:19 PM EDT
So what about Sunday in Staples Center against the Raptors? Maybe.
That’s as good as it’s going to get right now. Kobe spoke with reporters after his third consecutive day of practice and had these things to say about his return, via Dave McMenamin of ESPN and Mike Trudell of Lakers.com.
Kobe has no reason to be specific. He knows his body.
He’s also not patient — I’d bet you will see him in the two home games the Lakers have coming up.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3