Dec 5, 2013, 5:19 PM EDT
So what about Sunday in Staples Center against the Raptors? Maybe.
That’s as good as it’s going to get right now. Kobe spoke with reporters after his third consecutive day of practice and had these things to say about his return, via Dave McMenamin of ESPN and Mike Trudell of Lakers.com.
Kobe has no reason to be specific. He knows his body.
He’s also not patient — I’d bet you will see him in the two home games the Lakers have coming up.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 19
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7