Dec 4, 2013, 10:22 AM EDT
When the Golden State Warriors start raining threes there is no show like them in the NBA.
The Warriors were down 27 points in the third quarter night at home to the Raptors. The Raptors were ahead 18 entering the fourth quarter and every Toronto fan still awake and watching the game back home was saying “just defend the three-point line…”
But they didn’t (there were some odd defensive doubling and trapping choices in there by Dwane Casey’s Raptors). And the threes started to fall — Golden State hit 8-of-11 from three in the fourth quarter.
Golden State won the fourth quarter 42-15 and the game 112-103. Dramatic, fun win for Golden State. Crushing loss for Toronto, which has lost its lead in the sad Atlantic Division.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 10
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48