Dec 4, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Got to hand it to Turkish Airlines — they are willing to pay for two of the most expensive sports sponsors in the world, then they have put together some pretty clever ads for them.
The latest has Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi — apparently both having time on their hands as they try to recover from injuries — flying around the globe taking “selfies” in front of famed locations. Or with a lion. Or a shark.
It’s a little tough to tell, but Bryant seems to move pretty well in this commercial, maybe he is close to returning.
Hat tip to Lang “King of the Selfie” Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 6
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 32
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12