Dec 4, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Got to hand it to Turkish Airlines — they are willing to pay for two of the most expensive sports sponsors in the world, then they have put together some pretty clever ads for them.
The latest has Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi — apparently both having time on their hands as they try to recover from injuries — flying around the globe taking “selfies” in front of famed locations. Or with a lion. Or a shark.
It’s a little tough to tell, but Bryant seems to move pretty well in this commercial, maybe he is close to returning.
Hat tip to Lang “King of the Selfie” Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15