Dec 4, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Got to hand it to Turkish Airlines — they are willing to pay for two of the most expensive sports sponsors in the world, then they have put together some pretty clever ads for them.
The latest has Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi — apparently both having time on their hands as they try to recover from injuries — flying around the globe taking “selfies” in front of famed locations. Or with a lion. Or a shark.
It’s a little tough to tell, but Bryant seems to move pretty well in this commercial, maybe he is close to returning.
Hat tip to Lang “King of the Selfie” Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10