Dec 4, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
Got to hand it to Turkish Airlines — they are willing to pay for two of the most expensive sports sponsors in the world, then they have put together some pretty clever ads for them.
The latest has Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi — apparently both having time on their hands as they try to recover from injuries — flying around the globe taking “selfies” in front of famed locations. Or with a lion. Or a shark.
It’s a little tough to tell, but Bryant seems to move pretty well in this commercial, maybe he is close to returning.
Hat tip to Lang “King of the Selfie” Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 10
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68