Dec 4, 2013, 1:14 PM EST
Got to hand it to Turkish Airlines — they are willing to pay for two of the most expensive sports sponsors in the world, then they have put together some pretty clever ads for them.
The latest has Kobe Bryant and Lionel Messi — apparently both having time on their hands as they try to recover from injuries — flying around the globe taking “selfies” in front of famed locations. Or with a lion. Or a shark.
It’s a little tough to tell, but Bryant seems to move pretty well in this commercial, maybe he is close to returning.
Hat tip to Lang “King of the Selfie” Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball.
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5