Dec 3, 2013, 11:58 AM EDT
Maybe you were focused on watching the Seahawks mop the floor with the Saints. Or you were watching the Trail Blazers quality come-from-behind win over the Pacers. Or you just really want to know how somebody met your mother.
Whatever else you were doing Monday night, if you missed the Pelicans’ 3OT win over the Bulls in Chicago, we are here to bring you some highlights.
Luol Deng carried the Bulls offense with 37 points to try to make up for the absence of Derrick Rose. Ryan Anderson carried the Pelicans offense with 36 points trying to make up for the absence of Anthony Davis. Yet in the end it was Jrue Holiday on a clever play coming from the backcourt that got New Orleans the win in overtime.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 4
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16