Dec 3, 2013, 11:58 AM EDT
Maybe you were focused on watching the Seahawks mop the floor with the Saints. Or you were watching the Trail Blazers quality come-from-behind win over the Pacers. Or you just really want to know how somebody met your mother.
Whatever else you were doing Monday night, if you missed the Pelicans’ 3OT win over the Bulls in Chicago, we are here to bring you some highlights.
Luol Deng carried the Bulls offense with 37 points to try to make up for the absence of Derrick Rose. Ryan Anderson carried the Pelicans offense with 36 points trying to make up for the absence of Anthony Davis. Yet in the end it was Jrue Holiday on a clever play coming from the backcourt that got New Orleans the win in overtime.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 23
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49