Dec 3, 2013, 11:58 AM EDT
Maybe you were focused on watching the Seahawks mop the floor with the Saints. Or you were watching the Trail Blazers quality come-from-behind win over the Pacers. Or you just really want to know how somebody met your mother.
Whatever else you were doing Monday night, if you missed the Pelicans’ 3OT win over the Bulls in Chicago, we are here to bring you some highlights.
Luol Deng carried the Bulls offense with 37 points to try to make up for the absence of Derrick Rose. Ryan Anderson carried the Pelicans offense with 36 points trying to make up for the absence of Anthony Davis. Yet in the end it was Jrue Holiday on a clever play coming from the backcourt that got New Orleans the win in overtime.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14