Dec 3, 2013, 11:58 AM EDT
Maybe you were focused on watching the Seahawks mop the floor with the Saints. Or you were watching the Trail Blazers quality come-from-behind win over the Pacers. Or you just really want to know how somebody met your mother.
Whatever else you were doing Monday night, if you missed the Pelicans’ 3OT win over the Bulls in Chicago, we are here to bring you some highlights.
Luol Deng carried the Bulls offense with 37 points to try to make up for the absence of Derrick Rose. Ryan Anderson carried the Pelicans offense with 36 points trying to make up for the absence of Anthony Davis. Yet in the end it was Jrue Holiday on a clever play coming from the backcourt that got New Orleans the win in overtime.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50