Dec 3, 2013, 11:58 AM EDT
Maybe you were focused on watching the Seahawks mop the floor with the Saints. Or you were watching the Trail Blazers quality come-from-behind win over the Pacers. Or you just really want to know how somebody met your mother.
Whatever else you were doing Monday night, if you missed the Pelicans’ 3OT win over the Bulls in Chicago, we are here to bring you some highlights.
Luol Deng carried the Bulls offense with 37 points to try to make up for the absence of Derrick Rose. Ryan Anderson carried the Pelicans offense with 36 points trying to make up for the absence of Anthony Davis. Yet in the end it was Jrue Holiday on a clever play coming from the backcourt that got New Orleans the win in overtime.
- LeBron makes emotional return to Cleveland tonight, new Nike ad shows city standing together (VIDEO) 29
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 12
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 26
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 23
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 9
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 17
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 39