Dec 3, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT
You got to be the programmers for the latest edition of NBC’s ProBasketballTalk Podcast with myself and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio — I asked you to send me twitter questions (@basketballtalk) and we tried to answer a bunch of them.
We start off talking Trail Blazers and their hot start, then move on to the real question: Could the Pacers or the Trail Blazers beat the Monstars from Space Jam?
Other topics you asked about included the evolution of LeBron James and his game, what the Lakers will do without Steve Nash and what the Minnesota Timberwolves need to do to get back to winning games.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
We’ll be doing the twitter questions PBT Podcast again, follow me and I’ll ask for questions again soon.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10