Dec 3, 2013, 9:42 PM EDT
You got to be the programmers for the latest edition of NBC’s ProBasketballTalk Podcast with myself and Eyton Shander of NBC Sports Radio — I asked you to send me twitter questions (@basketballtalk) and we tried to answer a bunch of them.
We start off talking Trail Blazers and their hot start, then move on to the real question: Could the Pacers or the Trail Blazers beat the Monstars from Space Jam?
Other topics you asked about included the evolution of LeBron James and his game, what the Lakers will do without Steve Nash and what the Minnesota Timberwolves need to do to get back to winning games.
Check it out by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
We’ll be doing the twitter questions PBT Podcast again, follow me and I’ll ask for questions again soon.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 0
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 53
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 11
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14